- A peal attempt on the morning of Fr 20 April (ending before the noon service).
- Practice with the local ringers the evening of Fr 20 April, tentatively 6:30pm.
- A ringing course for the local ringers on Sa 21 April, starting no earlier than noon when the Centering Prayer service ends.
- Service ringing at the usual time 9-10am Su 22 April but of a considerably higher caliber due to the visiting ringers! Possibly also service ringing 11:15-12:15 between the second and third services.
- A second peal attempt the afternoon of Su 22 April beginning no earlier than 1:30 when the third service ends and ending no later than 5:00 when the musicians begin preparations for the evening’s chamber concert.
All of us here in Miami are excited in anticipation of the fine ringing, and looking forward to ringing with old friends and making new ones.