Seven ringers: Jim, Jody, Judy, Marguerite, Pamela, Rob, Thomas. We rang 1234568 (F-E-D-C-B♭-A-F).
- Three of us raised the bells in three harmonious overlapping cacophonies: first 168 (F-A-F), then since the lighter bells come up quicker 468 (CAF), finally 235 (E-D-B♭).
- Five ringers having arrived, we rang Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind on 13468 (F-D-C-A-F).
- Seven ringers having arrived, we rang the 36 Changes with two covers.
- Plain Hunt on Five with two covers; when our tenor had to leave, we transitioned (somewhat messily) to Plain Hunt on Five with one cover (probably should have called “That’s all” and rung in rounds while the tenor stood, transitioned to six bells while in rounds, then started Plain Hunt on Five again).
- 36 Changes with tenor behind.
- Rang down in peal 135 then 246. We forgot and left the tenor up, sadly; one of the ringers went back in the afternoon to ring it down.