Five ringers: Anne, Ken, Marguerite, Pamela, Thomas. We were very glad to see recently graduated ringer Anne after several weeks absence; she rang quite well in rounds and tenoring and made up for missed ringing time.
- Rounds on 12346, with Anne on the 4 practicing ringing rounds with the band.
- Rounds on 12346 with Anne tenoring on the 6.
- Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind.
- Plain Bob Minimus.
- Plain Bob Minimus with tenor behind.
- Rang down in peal. Anne’s first time ringing down in peal, ringing the 6 down.
The band adjourned to a nearby pub after practice.