Five ringers: Anne, Barbara, Judy, Ken, Thomas. We were all happy that the air conditioning is working again.
The session focused on rounds for Anne and Barbara, who both rang so well that we branched out into more challenging work, including the first Call Changes for Anne and Barbara.
- We raised 1234 then 56 when the fifth ringer arrived unexpectedly.
- Rounds on Four (1234).
- Rounds on Five (23456).
- Full Pull of Rounds then stand.
- Three Strokes of Rounds then stand, starting at hand and at back.
- One Stroke of Rounds then stand, starting at hand and at back.
- Call Changes called up.
- Rounds on Five with first Barbara then Anne leading. Anne leads mostly by ear and will work to develop her leading-by-eye to help when things go poorly; Barbara leads mostly by eye and will work to develop her leading-by-ear to help strike more accurately when things go well.
- Rang down in grand cacophony.
Some of the ringers broached the possibility of ringing for the Fourth of July.