Four ringers: Anne, Judy, Marguerite, Thomas. Marguerite arrived a few minutes early and raised the 5 so we were able to ring Rounds and Call Changes on Five briefly until Nancy had to leave at the end of Early Practice.
- Rounds and Call Changes (called up).
- Plain Hunt on Three with tenor behind.
- We called the first three into most of the six possible permutations, and began Plain Hunt on Three with tenor behind from those initial rows.
- Kaleidoscope exercises: Long Places, Places, and Dodges.
- Rang down more or less in peal.