Four ringers: Ken, Marguerite, Nancy, Thomas.
- Rounds on four.
- Rounds on four, with 2-3 placing then 1-2 placing.
- Rounds on four, with 2-3 dodging then 1-2 dodging.
- Call Changes (up), affecting 123 only.
- Plain Hunt on Three with tenor behind. This was the best Plain Hunt striking I’ve heard from the Miami band. It was particularly impressive given the band was ringing at 4-bell speed, with a full-beat handstroke pause, so that each working bell had to move a large amount to hunt in or out.
- Rang down in grand cacophony.