Carroll worked on
- Follow through.
- Keeping her hands together, particularly after the release.
- Loosening the grip of her left hand last two fingers, so the tail can shift to the crook of her thumb.
- Ringing for 15 minutes straight, twice.
Lynn worked on:
- Ringing both strokes together. She rang three handstrokes in succession, then four, then “many”.
- Keeping the rope vertical: follow-throughs, not throwing out, releasing the sally soon enough even if the bell has rung down somewhat and is ringing fast.
- Keeping her hands together.