Early Practice was thinly attended (Carroll, Rob, Thomas). Carroll worked on her technique, and Rob and Thomas talked over plans.
Practice · Seven ringers: Anne, Carroll, Jody, Judy, Marguerite, Rob, Thomas. Former ringer Malu visited. We raised the front six (123456).
- Malu rang both strokes together.
- Rounds on Six, standing every few minutes and rotating one to the right.
- Anne began working on Plain Hunt. She did very well. Thomas stood behind, coaching in sequence the key things a ringer uses for hunting (place, who one follows, adjusting each stroke’s oomph to make it happen).
- Plain Hunt on Two (same as Making Places) with covers.
- Plain Hunt on Three with tenor behind. Anne did this and the previous stages handily.
- Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind. We were running out of time and weren’t able to make this happen; we’ll do it again whenever we have enough senior ringers present.
- Rang down in peal.