Early Practice · Lynn raised the front six (123456). Nancy, Rob, and Carroll arrived at various points.
- Thomas talked Lynn through what happens in Call Changes called up, and showed her the Call Changes practice program. Lynn inadvertently suggested a good ringing game, in which whoever is in leads calls the changes; there would have to be an agreed minimum number of changes each leader calls before calling someone else into leads.
- Rounds on Five.
- Call Changes on the bells in front of Lynn.
Practice · Seven ringers: Carroll, Jody, Judy, Lynn, Nancy, Rob, Thomas. We raised all eight in anticipation of two more ringers (Anne, Jim).
- Rounds and Rotate, with everyone ringing every bell.
- Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind.
- Rang down the back five (45678) in peal (Rob, Nancy, Jody, Judy, Thomas). Lynn and Carroll rang down each of the front three.