Early Practice · Bobbie, Carroll, Lynn, Nancy, Thomas. Bobbie brought a coworker, George. We raised all eight bells and measured the tail heights in preparation for returning them all to the same length; the 7 and 8’s tails are markedly shorter and will be retucked. Rob stopped in for a few minutes on his way to the chapter meeting.
- Bobbie raised the treble with assistance and worked on her ringing motion: vertical pull, keep hands together, flexible elbows not glued to the ribs.
- George pulled off three times under supervision, showing promise.
- Rounds on the front four and a few Call Changes.
Practice · Anne, Carroll, Lynn, Marguerite, Nancy, Pamela, Thomas.
- Rounds and Rotate on the heavy six (345678), then the light six (123456), then the light five (12345) as ringers had to leave.
- Call Changes. Nancy called changes on 234 from the treble, quite creditably, then switched places with Anne who called a strikingly impressive sequence of changes on 2345 from the treble.
- Started to ring down the front four in peal, but Nancy rope caught under her arm and bruised and scraped it so we rang down quickly.
- Rang down 567 roughly in peal, then the tenor.