Six ringers present: Carroll, Judy, Marguerite, Jim, Rob, Thomas.
Before the meeting Thomas showed Carroll, Judy, and Marguerite how to manage the dudles.
- Neither Jim nor Rob can attend We practices for the foreseeable future. We will move to Tu practice if enough of the band agrees.
- Jim proposed and the group agreed on practices running from 6:00 to 7:30pm.
- We’ll shift to a “who’s running the ringing today?” approach, with a dudle. Everyone can see who if anyone has volunteered to run each session.
- We’ll move forward in getting simulation set up in the tower.
- In the future the tower responsibilities will have to be split up; having a tower captain that handles everything is not practical.