Six ringers: Anne, Jody, Judy, Ken, Rob, Thomas. We rang on 123456.
- Raised the front four in peal (Anne, Judy, Rob, Thomas). We raised the 5 and 6 individually as additional ringers arrived.
- Plain Hunt on Four. We worked on this until the fifth ringer arrived.
- Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind after Jody arrived. We worked on this until the striking was clean.
- Plain Hunt on Five with tenor behind after Ken arrived. We also worked on this until the striking was clean.
- Plain Hunt on Six, begun with only a few minutes to go. There was not time to work on this until the striking was clean, and we never had a lead with everyone in the right sequence, but enough of the band was striking in the right place that the bones of the pattern were there and we usually arrived at “That’s All” with most of the band together.
- Rang down in peal.