Early Practice · Bobbie, Thomas.
- Bobbie checked all the stays, staple nuts, and wheel nuts. This is the check that should be performed every two to four weeks.
- Bobbie muffled and then a few minutes before 6:00pm un-muffled the 4.
- Bobbie raised and lowered the 4 twice. She is doing much better than she was two weeks ago.
Practice · Five ringers: Bobbie, Judy, Ken, Marguerite, Thomas. We raised 1234.
- Rounds and Rotate, to help Bobbie learn to ring in the band. She rotated to all four of the raised bells. This was her first time leading.
- Call Changes, with Bobbie looking over shoulders and trying to predict what we would do then seeing if we did it.
- Plain Hunt on Four. Bobbie looked over various ringers’ shoulders. Ken stayed on the 4 and the rest of us rotated around the front three.
- Rang down in peal. It went pretty well: in rounds for the first third, then in 1243 for about the next third, then in 12(34) with the 3 and 4 crashing most of the time.