- Rob Bannister · firstname.lastname@example.org · 786 229 7328
- Jim Nolan · email@example.com
Visitors are welcome. We ring most Sundays 9:30-10:00am and most Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm. Please contact us first, since space for safe standing or sitting in the tower is limited, and ringing times and days occasionally change.
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral is at 464 NE 16th Street, on the corner of Bayshore Drive and the Venetian Causeway (NE 15th Street).
For visitors arriving by public transport, the Cathedral is diagonally across from the Adrian Arsht Center station of the Miami Metromover, which is also a stop of many bus routes.
We encourage interested readers to follow the blog by clicking on the button that you will find at the lower right of this page. Followers receive emails for new posts; after the first email, you may adjust the frequency of emails to be
- immediate, one per post (the default);
- daily, first thing in the morning, if there have been new posts;
- weekly, first thing Monday morning, if there have been new posts; or
- never, if you decide you have received enough (instructions here).