For all ringers
- The Learning Curve. John Harrison and others. 102 single-page articles originally published in consecutive issues of The Ringing World from 1999 through 2007. With table of contents and index.
- Thomas Alspaugh’s Ringing Pages. What one new ringer has needed to learn, written up for others to benefit from.
- Dove’s Guide for Church Bell Ringers, giving information about bell towers across the globe.
Teaching and tower management
- Framework for Training Ringers. High-level checklists, helpful for ensuring everything significant is being considered.
- Retention of Ringers: Recent Developments in Coaching. Pip Penney. Team cohesion; maintaining enthusiasm and motivation; coaching philosophy; teaching style; foundation skills; goals; 10 tips. 13 pages.
- Ringing Practice Toolkit. Pip Penney.
- Training Young Ringers Discussion (2004) and Conclusions (2005).
- What Helps, What Hinders when teaching ringing. Wendy Graham. Brief discussion of learning styles.
- Change Ringing: an introduction to the early stages of the art of church or hand bell ringing for the use of beginners. Charles A. W. Troyte. 1872.
- Tintinnalogia or the Art of Ringing. Richard Duckworth and Fabian Stedman. 1668.