Private information for new ringers learning at Trinity.
- Tower calendar listing all classes (also reachable from the main menu)
- New ringers class syllabus (also reachable from the main menu)
- Video Up in the Bell Chamber: the parts of a bell identified on a ringing bell
- Glossary of ringing terms
- The motion of your bell
- Ringing knots
- Text and diagrams
- (Video coming if there is enough interest)
- Video Raising and Lowering
- Videos of bands ringing together
- Video of the Miami band ringing Plain Hunt on Four with tenor behind in 2010 (Judy, Rob, Marguerite, Jim, Pamela ringing on 2-6)
- A video of some very fine ringing by the Washington Ringing Society, ringing a touch of Plain Bob Minor at the National Cathedral in 2008. The ringers are Ed, Katey, ??, Quilla, Haley, Rick, ringing the front six, F#-E-D-C#-B-A. You can hear the conductor calling “Bob” (0m15) and “Single” (1m04) to shift the ringers around onto a different sequence of rows related by the same changes; this is beyond what all but a few of the Miami ringers are currently capable of.
- Call changes practice program.